What steps need to be taken to secure a loan for your purchase in Miami, Florida?
You’ll see some pictures in this video to help you remember later, but the first step in securing a loan is to complete a loan application.
To do so, you’ll need the following information.
- Pay stubs for the past 2-3 months.
- W-2 forms for the past 2 years.
- Information on long-term debts.
- Recent bank statements tax returns for the past 2 years.
- Proof of any other income.
- Address and description of the property you wish to buy.
- A sales contract on the home you want to buy.
During the application process, the lender will order a report on your credit history and a professional appraisal of the property you want to purchase. The application process typically takes between 1-6 weeks.
Please watch the video and call us for assistance on your closing. Securing a loan can already be difficult and stressful, your entire closing does not have to be.
Here at Cambridge Title & Closing Services we make it our mission to take the worry out of your closing. Call us today at (305) 476-8745.